The Cultivator is responsible for tending to cannabis plants. This includes planting, growing, transplanting, harvesting, manicuring and packaging medicinal plants. They will execute the cultivation strategy in accordance with all MED, OSHA, Dept of Ag, and Company guidelines and policies.
• Cloning for each production cycle
• Transplanting of cuttings plants
• Defoliating plants of all stages
• Plant training, hand watering and foliar feeding
• Harvesting and processing of finished plants
• Cleaning, room maintenance, and waste disposal
• Mixing and dosing nutrients for fertigation purposes
• Maintaining compliance with company policies, including but not limited to; state/local regulation and security protocols
• This role requires regular and on time attendance.
• Knowledge of a variety of growing techniques.
• Strong skills in both verbal and written communication.